PHOTO CREDIT: Cheryl Prince
Get In Touch
Contact us Anytime!
As you can probably tell, we LOVE to talk about all things ANIMALS so feel free to reach out! We are experts in animals with PTSD, anxiety and other special needs, as well as the gifts of forgiveness and resilience that they offer us humans!
We’re here to answer any questions about alternatives to animal use in science and in research, doing less harm, and living cruelty-free – we are eager to hear your thoughts and ideas, too.
Work in a laboratory, facility or school anywhere in Canada and feel the need to be discreet? Know of animal abuse or neglect or have any contacts or information you would like to share? LEARN MORE
Frequently Asked Questions
Does animal testing happen in Canada?
What is The Beagle Alliance?
These precious survivors are forgiving and resilient and are teachers to us all, bringing their own awareness about community (sweet little pack animals) and caring – in a holistic way. The Beagle Alliance is also an advocacy organization that will educate and advocate for alternatives to animal use in science, and for living a cruelty free life, making the world safer for both animals and humans.
What kinds of animals does The Beagle Alliance rescue?
The Beagle Alliance will offer a second chance at life to dogs, cats and farm animals used in experimental research and situations of abuse and neglect, throughout all provinces, territories and the the midwest U.S.
How do rescues work?
The Beagle Alliance will also rescue dogs in shelters subject to pound release as well as seniors in high kill shelters. BFC will liaison with law enforcement, professional contacts in research and science, shelters and whistleblowers in order to identify survivors needing rescue and care.
If you are aware of animal abuse, neglect or abandonment and need to be discreet, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We would like to help!
Why are beagles the breed of choice for laboratory experiments?
Beagles are the primary breed of dog used in research because they are friendly, don’t bite back, and are forgiving.
What can fosters and adopters expect from an animal survivor of abuse and cruelty?
What can I do to help?
- Start by learning about living a cruelty free lifestyle and doing less harm. Research and do without all companies that contribute to animal use in research.
- Sign up to foster and adopt an animal who deserves a second chance. We plan to be rescuing animals in every part of the country and in the midwest U.S. and will need fosters sometimes with only 48 hours notice. This means The Beagle Alliance will need a list of supporters ready and willing to open their homes and their hearts.
- Please support us by volunteering. We want to let all of Canada know we are here with information, education and fundraising.
- Share our social media posts and stories to help spread the word.
- Finally, The Beagle Alliance is a CRA registered charity BN 70504 2679 RR0001. This effort to help animals can only exist with public financial support. Please consider making a donation – check out Ways to Donate.
Send a Message
PHOTO CREDIT: Artem Beliaikin